LOCATION SCHIFFWEILER, GERMANY
Our office in Schiffweiler, Germany is expanding and an exciting opportunity has arisen to join GUBSE AG team as Software Developer (Delphi).
More than 3,500 + hotels in Europe, America and Australia value our intelligent developments, precise technical support and effective sales operation. In addition to our headquarters in Schiffweiler, Germany, we have offices in nothern Germany, Spain, Portugal, UK, Brazil and Australia.
We care for our staff and offer varied tasks, appropriate remuneration, pleasant and modern working spaces as well as secure jobs all in a amicable working atmosphere. An excellent work-life-balance is provided with attractive social benefits and high-quality training and professional development. This job is an unlimited, full-time position.
You will be using analytical and conceptual skills for the devlopment and maintenance of our software. Your responsibilities start with designing how to implement features. You will then develop the software realising the task assigned. Finally, you will document the results and ensure the quality of your programming.
- Apprenticeship as IT-Specialist or university degree
- Working experience in software development
- Well versed in the programming language Delphi and its related technologies
- Knowledge of SQL based database interfaces, especially in Delphi
- Experience in dealing with Borland Database Engine (BDE) is helpful but not a requirement
- Experience in dealing with mobile solutions
- Experience in the hospitality industry
Have we caught your interest?
Please send your full resumee including your salary expectation and earliest starting date to Mr Norbert Wernet.
|Job Category||Software Development|
|Work Area||Software Development DELPHI|
|Employment Type||Full Time|